Bangko Montañosa congratulates Grand Raffle Draw winners
Bangko Montañosa congratulates the winners of its Grand Raffle draw held in March 2021 as part of their celebration of their 50 years of service to the community as a rural bank.
There are 27 winners of over 200,000 pesos in total cash given who are clients and depositors of the bank in their various branches: Dagupan and Bulanao Tabuk City, Paracelis Mt. Province, Conner Apayao, and Carig Tuguegarao.
The grand prize winner taking home P100,000.00 is LAELO OLSCHEWSKI BLK of #1 NASGUEBAN APPAS, TABUK CITY, KALINGA. Meantime the second prize winners of P50,000.00 each are DOMIFRED PIANO of TABUK CITY and DOLORES TUWAO of CALIMUHUYAN MANAG, CONNER APAYAO.
The winners of the consolation prizes of P5,000 pesos each are the following:
1. JOSEPH ADRIANO of P2 BULANAO, NORTE
2. LUCIA PIANO of P4, BULANAO CENTRO,TABUK CITY
3. MARGARITA JUAN of PK DATU, BULANAO
4. ERIKA VICTORIA KRAFT of MANDALUYONG CITY
5. CLEMENCIA BAGUITON of P1 BULANAO
6. MARICAR DOMINGO of DAGUPAN CENTRO
7. KEVIN HAEVENS of LAYA EAST
8. ALDRINE TABON of DAGUPAN WEST
9. ALPHA BULANIT of #22 QUEZON ST. DAGUPAN
10. AURELIA GAMBOA of MAGSAYSAY CENTRO
11. JENLYN ADDOGAN of MANAG CONNER
12. NICOLE PEKAS of MALAMA CONNER
13. DANIEL APIL of MALAMA CONNER
14. COMPCO of MALAMA CONNER
15. ALDENDA BATLONG of KABUGAO APAYAO
16. DOMINIC PIANO of BULANAO
17. NANCY PURUGGANAN of DAGUPAN CENTRO
18. IRENE DL AYQUE of #29 RIZAL ST. TUGUEGARAO
19. JACQUELINE VERBO of ZONE 7 LEONARDA ST. TUGUEGARAO
20. FRANCISCO GAMATERO of CALANAN, TABUK
21. NELIA FIACHING of POBLACION PARACELIS
22. CONCEPCION AFUYOG of MARAT POBLACION PARACELIS
23. SOLIDAD MALIA of MASABLANG BANTAY
24. WILLIAM LAMMONG of TAPPO BANAWAL
25. ROBERT FERNANDEZ of POB. PARACELIS
Bangko Montañosa President Christine Wangdali said that the activity is one of the many ways the rural bank is giving back to the community. She added that the clients are assured that their money is safe and that their deposits are helping others in their pursuit for better life.
“The good thing about having your money deposited in a rural bank like Bangko Montanosa is that it is going to be used by the community and the trickling effects shall be for the community,” said Wangdali.
Wangdali likewise expressed gratitude to the regular clients of the bank for their support.